Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowklahoma!

Yes Amanda, I stole your blog title! I had to, it is too perfect! I rode out the storm in Stillwater at my parents house this week and came home to this. There is about a foot of snow on the ground and 3 to 4 feet snow drifts all around the house. I cannot remember snow this deep or temperatures this dang cold!! It is unbelieveable that we are supposed to get even more snow this week. I need sunshine so bad. I have gained 5 pounds in a week. When its this cold, its FUN to cook! and eat for that matter!











we decided to park my Jeep up on the road so that it wouldn't get stuck in the driveway that slopes towards our house. This sounded smart at the time, but now when we try to move it it just slides down the hill. UGH!!!!!
at least I didn't BURY my jeep in the snow like Jeremy did his! Check this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment