Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 2

We were off to an awesome start this morning. Daxon woke up DRY, after just one day of potty training! I thought to myself, "wow it has finally clicked." Ummm no! Probably because I wouldn't let him have anything after 7 pm last night, but either way he was dry!!!! I can tell he is getting quite ticked at me throughout this process. I know he is sick and tired of changing his underwear and listening to me say "Daxon, tell mommy when you have to pee pee." I think by about noon he was on his fourth pair of underwear! I told him we may not be friends today and sadly said "okay." lol! I have cleaned up three fairly large puddles of pee and mopped the wood floors three times already today and it is only 2:30. Here is what our day 2 consisted of:
7:30am woke up dry!!!
8:15am peed in the potty
8:45am HUGE accident
10:00am peed in the potty
10:50am accident
11:00am accident
11:20am peed in the potty
11:30am lunch
12:50pm accident
1:00pm peed in the potty
1:05pm down for a nap
3:00pm woke up dry!!!
4:00pm accident
5:40pm accident
7:00pm peed in the potty
9:30pm bedtime
now as you can see this is not going so well. The manual said day 2 could possibly be worse than day 1. it wasn't worse, but it wasn't very good. So onto new beginnings tomorrow (fingers crossed). If only he would just tell me when he had to go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment