Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paul Frank



Okay I do not why, but I love the Paul Frank stuff. Before Daxon was born I started seeing this clothing line at Target while browsing for baby clothes. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, Paul Frank is a monkey. Not just any monkey. The perfect monkey! Anyway, there is a clothing line out that has the monkey head printed on everything from underwear to jackets. Everytime I go to target I buy a new Paul Frank "something" for Daxon. I can't help it, its am impulse. Hi my name is Erin and I am addicted to Paul Frank.....





This year for Christmas, Mimmi got Daxon some PF jammies! He loves them, but not as much as I do!!

Oh I almost forgot, his 2nd birthday is in Feb. and yep you guessed it, Paul Frank is the theme!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment